CrossFit Trivium – CrossFit
A: Metcon (Time)
“Heroes Of Kabul”
Complete individually or with a partner
8 calories C2 machine of choice
26 air squats
21 alternating DB hang snatch 70/50/35
On August 26th, 2021 an ISIS-K suicide bomber attacked the Kabul airport as US troops assisted in the evacuation of US citizens and Afghan nationals. 13 US Soldiers lost their lives, 11 Marines, An Army Corpsman, and a Navy Corpsman.
These are the heroes made the ultimate sacrifice. Today we honor them and those they held dear, with our effort.
1. Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Rylee McCollum, 20, Jackson, Wyo.
2. Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Jared Schmitz, 20, of Wentzville, Mo.
3. Marine Corps Lance Cpl. David Espinoza, 20, of Rio Bravo, Tex.
4. Navy Hospital Corpsman Max Soviak, of Berlin Heights, Ohio.
5. Marine Corps Cpl. Hunter Lopez, 22, of Indio, Calif.
6. Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Kareem Nikoui, 20, of Norco, Calif.
7. Marine Corps Staff Sgt. Taylor Hoover, 31, of Utah.
8. Marine Corps Cpl. Daegan William-Tyeler Page, 23, of Omaha.
9. Army Staff Sgt. Ryan Knauss, 23, of Knoxville, Tenn.
10. Marine Corps Sgt. Johanny Rosario, 25, Lawrence, Mass.
11. Marine Corps Cpl. Humberto Sanchez, 22, Logansport, Ind.
12. Marine Corps Sgt. Nicole Gee, 23, of Roseville, Calif.
13. Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Dylan R. Merola, 20, of Rancho Cucamonga, California.