This course is our introductory process for the individual who has never done CrossFit before. The course offers the opportunity to become familiar with a majority of the exercises we use on a weekly basis. This class also gives the participant the opportunity to recognize key terms and workout formats to ease the process of starting CrossFit fresh. If any movements are too difficult at the time of the Foundations Course, the participant will be taught the scaled versions of the movements, to ensure safety and the fastest possible progress.
- Four Session Course – $100.00
- An introduction to the rudimentary CrossFit movements
- Each movement receives individual attention and work in each session
- The last session is a review of the barbell movements, giving an opportunity to solidify technique and confidence in the movements
- Most CrossFit Conditioning formats will be introduced throughout the four classes
- Nutrition overview and goal setting
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and scheduling!